- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
With every new season comes a new style of fashion do’s and don’ts. Mostly more don’ts than dos.
Last spring, Auburn saw the rise of girls wearing Uggs with athletic shorts. I don’t know who started that or why it caught on, but it was fugly as uck. The latest trend at Auburn is cowboy boots with dresses. Now I’m not saying I’m some kind of fashionista, I’m saying I’m some kind of fashionisto, and I think these girls should slap every gay friend they have and then turn around and slap themselves.
This is Alabama and cowboy boots are totally fine, but they should NOT, I repeat, SHOULD NOT be worn with dresses, especially to football games.
There are situations in which the look can be pulled off, like
being a celebrity never ever. It’s like there is some kind of unwritten rule that warrants this tomfoolery. I would be so embarrassed to leave the house dressed like that. Maybe they don’t have mirrors so they can’t see how ridiculous they look. Yes, that’s it! They don’t have mirrors. Or is it that they’re just retarded? Yes, that’s it! They’re retarded! And this crap has even started to affect my close friends. It IS serious enough to end a friendship.
The point is, these girls should be expelled from school and locked in an attic until they have learned their lessons. I would post pictures, but I just ate and took an Advil and I don’t want to be counterproductive.
Happy Birthday Nickolette!!!!