- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
Some people don't handle bad news very well. University of Minnesota student Jennifer Nicole Anato-Mensah proved herself one of them when she was let go from her position as an intern at news station KSTP.
Upon hearing that her she was not experienced enough for the job, she "lost it" and began to scream, curse, and threaten other staffers. Bringin it straight gangsta, Anato-Mensah responded to her getting fired by saying "You don't know where I'm from. I'll mess you up, bitch,". When others tried to step in and calm her down, she continued her rampage, going as far as to kick in a window in the conference room where her boss was. When finally escorted from the station, she was charged with two misdemeanors for property damage and disorderly conduct.
Daaaamn. Moral of the story: Don't mess with a U student, we'll bring the crazy and go all out on ya'll suckas. Think we don't have what it takes to shelve backlogged tapes and make coffee? Shit, we liable to go buck wild up in here! You are unaware of where we are from, and we will mess you up, bitches. Step off.