- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
It wasn’t just players getting into the game this weekend in football. A fan jumped on the field during Sunday’s Patriots game and tackled linebacker Junior Seau while a ref got a little too into the Rams game.
Todd Kobus, 31, was arrested and charged with assault, battery and trespassing, but worst of all, his season tickets will be revoked. In his defense, Kobus maintains it was all a mistake… he didn’t mean to tackle Seau, he just meant to hug him. Fortunately, Seau took the whole incident in stride, saying “He got an unassisted tackle whoever he is. We rolled around, said Merry Christmas, and they pulled him away.”
Also on Sunday, referee Garth DeFelice made an unexpected tackle during the Rams-49ers game. As St. Louis running back Kenneth Darby surged towards him, DeFelice hit him hard with a forearm shiver. The best part: The play-by-play announcer credited 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis with the hit. Watch for yourself:
With today’s economy, we shouldn’t be surprised that even tackling is getting outsourced.