- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Many companies have felt the crushing effects of the failing economy. Washington Mutual, Yahoo, Clear Channel and even Saks have taken big hits in recent months and they’re just a drop in the proverbial bucket.
Okay, so perhaps Saks’ financial crisis doesn’t quite hit close to home. But what happens when the economy does affect something near and dear to our hearts? Yes, I’m talking about beer companies.
It is widely believe that beer is more or less “recession-proof.” It’s not that expensive and it sure does make the layoffs easier to swallow if they’re paired with a nice cold bottle of brew. However, as things go from bad to holy-crap-they’re-still-getting-worse, even beer companies are getting nervous. It’s how they react that’s going to be interesting to note.
Two companies are bringing out the stars to entice us to buy their beverages (as if we needed more incentive.) In its new commercials, Heineken is offering up John Turturro. He’ll be headlining the Heineken campaign with words of wisdom like, “But he who wanders with purpose has no purpose to wander.” Doesn’t that just make you want to grab a brewski?
For a more recognizable face, turn to Anheuser-Busch who nabbed Conan O’Brien. His spots will mock those celebrities that only endorse foreign products and could be the one that makes it into the coveted Super Bowl slot. You see, even in the crappiest of crappy economies, Anheuser-Busch is paying up to be the Super Bowl sponsor and bought four and a half minutes of commercial time.
Miller, however, will be taking a slightly different approach. Watch closely or you might miss it: Miller bought a whopping one-second ad slot for the Super Bowl. What can you really accomplish in one second? Don’t answer that. But for a look at the commercial outtakes, check out Millers 1secondad.com.
Has all this talk of money and advertisements made you thirsty? Good, now go do a good deed and help these companies out. Beers for everyone!