- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Remember Tiffany Shepherd? She’s the (former) high school biology teacher who spent her weekends as a bikini-clad shipmate on Smokin’ Em Charters fishing tours. She became an internet sensation when she claimed she was fired for her extracurricular activities… and when pictures of her surfaced.
I know you’ve been wondering what she’s been up to since then.
Well, put in perspective, losing her job is no longer her biggest problem. On Sunday, Shepherd visited the local jail following accusations that she threatened her ex-boyfriend’s new girl.
The Palm Beach Post reports:
Police say they arrested Shepherd, 30, after she left several text and voice mail messages last month on the cellphone of the 22-year-old woman, challenging her to a fight.
The woman, who said she is dating and living with the father of one of Shepherd's children, told a Fort Pierce police officer that she tried to ignore the messages, but called police because the incessant calls were interrupting her normal activities.
A warrant later was issued for Shepherd's arrest and she was booked into the St. Lucie County Jail Sunday on a charge of making harassing telephone calls.
Don’t let Shepherd's smiling face and awkward bikini poses fool you… she looks like a girl you wouldn’t want to mess with. Plus you could take an eye out with those boobs.