- Buy Vimax Pills Canada Online :: Vimax Pills Cheap :: Buy Vimax Pills
- Figuring crap out.
- CCUTANE onl
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Free Watch Real World: New Orleans Season 1, All Episodes Online Streaming Video
- In The Future, Robots Will Fetch Our Beer
- The New Facebook Movie Trailer: As Melodramatic As An Emo Kid's MySpace Page
- OTR Classic: The Original 1987 Trailer For Robocop
- Apple Fanboys Find Love On Cupidtino, Android Acolytes Remain Loveless
- Slurp: A Digital Eyedropper That Injects Futuristic Awesome Into Your Otherwise Mundane Life
Lynne, the third most famous Spears and mother of beyond-PR-people-salvaging-trainwrecks Jamie Lynne and Britney, is coming out with a new book called Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World. Recently, Spears has taken Sarah Palin under her wing, and in her mentorship even ordered baby mama Bristol some $60 burp cloths. With recent allegations that her son is on drugs, Sarah Palin (aka “the Lynne Spears of politics” according to the LA Times) may wish to invest in the new Spears parenting book, which sounds more elevating than an Easter basket full of meth.
In an exclusive excerpt from her new memoir, Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World, Lynne, 53, details the highs – and lows – of her family's journey from Kentwood, La., to the harsh international spotlight. "Every mother makes mistakes," she writes, "and I'm no different."
"I wanted the truth out in my own words for myself and my family," she tells PEOPLE of writing the book, which chronicles Britney's highly publicized troubles and Jamie Lynn's pregnancy at 16. The latter, says Lynne, "was probably the hardest time in my life."
…Lynne's once-troubled relationship with Britney "has undergone tremendous healing," she says. "We are back to four or five phone calls a day."
Awwwwwwwwww. That’s so sweet! What could be better for a tabloid-walloped family than exposing even more of their “truth”s/secrets to the entire world in a tell-all book capitalizing on their suffering and ****ups? Lynne Spears, who has written two other books about her relationship with Britney, is one market savvy momma. And the woman sure can spin material. Like who would’ve thought you could turn Britney Spears screaming into the phone “Thanks a lot for ruining my life, you bitch!” into an almost cutely co-dependent mother-daughter relationship involving excessively frequent communication?