- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
What’s more important: friends or Whoppers? If you answered Whoppers, boy does Burger King have a Facebook application for you. Welcome to the Whopper Sacrifice.
This new app invites you to “sacrifice” (aka unfriend) 10 people from your friend list in order to score a coupon for a free Whopper. The dramatic application description reads:
What would you do for a free WHOPPER®? Would you insult an elected official? Would you do a naked handstand? Would you go so far as to turn your back on friendship? Install WHOPPER® Sacrifice on your Facebook profile and we'll reward you with a free flame-broiled WHOPPER® Sandwich when you sacrifice 10 of your friends*.
Easy enough right? I’m sure most people have plenty of fat to cut (ironic considering the reward) from their friends list. That random hook-up from freshmen year? Gone. That middle school friend who insisted on adding you? See ya. Your TA that gave you a C anyway? Hasta la vista.
But there’s a catch.
When you unfriend someone, Facebook actually tells that person that you’ve sacrificed them for a burger. And that hurts.
What was Burger King thinking destroying potentially lifelong (internet) relationships in the name of selling a little more beef?
They must’ve still been high off the smell of their new burger-scented Flame Body Spray.