- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
The economy is still struggling, Blagojevich is still frustrating Chicagoans and people are still talking about the shoes thrown at Bush, but CNN wants to make sure we get our Obama puppy pick update.
The serious news network took to the streets to find out just what kind of dog the Obama’s should get. The results were overwhelming: By a 2-to-1 margin, the CNN-Opinion Research Corp. poll said that the presidential family should get a shelter dog. The top breed chosen was Labrador retrievers with 13 percent of the vote, with mutts and poodles coming in tied for second at 9 percent.
But while the Obamas continue to hem and haw over which dog to pick, it’s good to know someone on Capitol Hill can make a firm pet decision. VP-elect Joe Biden has adopted a German Shepherd and it is adorable. Sorry Obamas, your pet poll was officially just overshadowed.
In other presidential pet news, Clinton kitty Socks may be returning to the White House. After the Clinton’s left Washington, Socks was left with Betty Currie, Clinton’s secretary. But Gawker is reporting that Currie will be the new secretary to Obama’s transition co-chairman John Podesta, which means Socks is back! But sadly, the news is bittersweet because Socks is very old and has cancer. At least he will live out his final days in the political spotlight.
But by that time maybe the Obamas will finally have picked a pet and everyone can be happy again.
(Photo source: AP)