- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
After the Rose Bowl, Rey Maualuga infamously did a little shimmy-shake with an unsuspecting Erin Andrews as seen above. Now, the USC linebacker is apologizing for his moves. A statement from USC reports that Rey both e-mailed and spoke to Erin to express his regret.
However, dance attack mode aside, Maualuga isn't the only football breaking it down.
Just because they play football doesn't mean football players can't bust a move or belt out a good tune. It happens more often than you think and every time it's just damn funny to watch.
For proof, check out the videos below:
Penn State's football team gets down to MMMBop at THON
University of Kentucky safety Marcus McClinton performs his "Believe" rap before a game
At a UCF game, the Texas Longhorns break out the Soulja Boy dance
Malcolm Kelly, the wide receiver for the Sooners, does a little freestyling
The UC Davis football team collaborates with the dance team at a pep rally
UF's star quarterback Tim Tebow does a duet with Brad Paisley in Gainesville
Tennessee football players show off their moves
Tommy Zbikowski, Jeff Samardzija and other senior Notre Dame players at the time karaoke