- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
- The Most Patriotic Fourth of July Drinking Game Ever: Flag Race
After watching Edward Scissorhands, the cult classic Tim Burton film about a sentimental young man with scissors for hands, one beer-lovin' individual—who may or may have been inebriated at the time—concocted the brilliant idea of strapping two 40oz. bottles of beer to their hands and making a game out of it.
And just like that, Edward Fortyhands, the drinking game that pits your liver against your bladder in a battle for supremacy, was born.
For the uninitiated, the object of the game is simple: drink two bottles that are taped to your hands—without any help—before urinating yourself.
Naturally, while you attempt that bladder-swelling feat, your hands will be, more or less, rendered useless. In other words, you can’t do anything except drink, which makes the entire affair infinitely more hilarious – or sad, depending on your attitude towards these sorts of things.
In case you’re still puzzled, check out the gallery for a more in-depth, visual explanation.
Remember: drink responsibly (as responsibly as you can with two 40oz. bottles of beer, anyway). Trips to the hospital are never fun for anyone.