- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
- The Most Patriotic Fourth of July Drinking Game Ever: Flag Race
Ordering a cocktail—that is, a “girly” drink—at a bar is a sure-fire way to be dubbed a ‘man-woman’ by your bros. While I don’t normally agree with this chauvinistic disposition towards fruity beverages, this menu from an unnamed European bar presents a compelling argument in favor of it.
At first glance, the drink menu appears relatively benign. There’s a section for beers, which contains a moderate selection of imported brews, and there’s even one dedicated to the man’s man drink of choice, whiskey. But, upon closer inspection, this thin veil of normalcy begins to unravel.
The word “cock” suddenly juts out at you, appearing throughout the cocktail section of the menu. Naturally, your kneejerk reaction is to regress back to your childhood and make penis jokes for the next ten minutes – which you are probably doing as you read this.
But, hold the phone: could the repeated use of “cock” be more than a prankster’s juvenile attempt at comedy?
Actually, yes, it can. You see, “cock” is short for cocka-cola in Asia. So, the drinks listed here are just cocktails mixed with soda.
Of course, I don’t expect that etymological hiccup to stop anyone from finding this cultural discrepancy any less hysterical. By all means, please continue stroking your desire to make penis jokes.
Sorry, I had to.