- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Armed robbers have stolen $108M worth of diamonds from the famed Harry Winston jewelry store in Paris. The job was carried out by four men who apparently knew the layout of the place well, and even the names of employees. They cleaned out nearly everything in the store without firing a shot.
“We are clearly dealing with well-organized, ruthless criminals,” Montagne said. Police investigators removed forensic evidence from the store, she said.
The branch was closed today, with a sole security guard outside saying he knew nothing about what happened yesterday. Three of the window displays were empty, while a diamond pendant and two jewel-encrusted watches were in the other two.
Television news cameras and curious tourists gathered on the street. “How on earth are they going to fence all that,” asked Richard Conacher, a 39-year-old pub worker from Melbourne.
That’s a good question, how can they fence all that? Well, in the Guy Ritchie tradition, maybe they were doing it for some crime boss who was going to feed them to pigs otherwise.
As impressive as this haul was, it still wasn’t the largest-ever jewelry heist was in February ’03 where $100M euros worth of diamonds were stolen from Antwerp’s diamond exchange.