- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
- How Tiger Woods's Ex-Wife Should Spend Her $750 Million Divorce Settlement
After days of frenzied speculation, Lebron "King" James announced last night that he is joining Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami, officially becoming the most-hated man on the Internet for the next few months.
Yes, YouTube is already inundated with videos of crazed Cavalier fans screaming, crying and sulking over the loss of their beloved hometown hero. Some are even setting their Lebron jerseys ablaze in some sort of bizarre purging ritual.
Even the majority owner of the Cavaliers is getting in on all the keyboard-smashing insanity. Shortly after Lebron's announcement, he posted a
long-winded tirade open letter to fans of the team.
Here's a choice excerpt:
If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.
Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.
Harsh words... but, did he really just equate the NBA championship to Heaven? Really?
It's all quite hilarious to an unbiased spectator, such as myself. Please continue to lose your minds, Cleveland.
Oh, and congratulations are in order for Knicks fans! Many of you foolishly believed that there was an inkling of a possibility that Lebron would choose you, but you were mistaken.
And now, you're ironclad grip on the record for the most losses in basketball will remain untouched.