- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Reason The Netherlands Defeated Brazil In the World Cup: Bikini Models
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
You know, remaining scoreless at the end of a game is pretty embarrassing. But, there is something far, far more humiliating: living with the knowledge that one of your own players scored a goal for the opposing team by kicking the ball off his teammate’s face.
As unbelievable as that sounds, it happened just a week and half ago during a game between Waterford United and Mervue United. And now, thanks to YouTube, we have the video to prove it.
Already leading by a whopping two goals, Waterford United manned an all-out offensive, gunning for lucky goal number three. However, two Mervue players thwarted their attempt at the last minute and stole the ball back.
For a moment, things were starting to look up for Mervue… then one of their players, while attempting to send the ball back downfield, accidentally kicked it so hard that it bounced off his teammate’s face and landed squarely in their own net.
Now, if only a German player in today’s World Cup match would do the same. Maybe then, Spain would have a fool's chance at winning.