- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
Here’s something Conan O’Brien never did when he was the host of “Late Night”: dedicate an entire segment to the lowest ranked NCAA team in the March Madness tournament. Last night, his successor Jimmy Fallon did just that, airing a two-minute video clip honoring the 16th seeded University of Tennessee Chattanooga Mocs.
Despite being a late-night comedy show, there was no real joke to be found in the entire bit. According to Fallon, he simply loves rooting for the underdog, the Cinderella story, the David and Goliath tale, etc. However, I suppose one could find the absurdity of endorsing a team with a 1:1 win-loss ratio that’s facing the nigh-unstoppable force known as UConn in the first round mildly amusing.
Personally, I thought the real joke was that their mascot is a sledgehammer-wielding mockingbird named Scrappy. I mean a mockingbird—or any sort of bird that isn’t an eagle or falcon—doesn’t really strike fear in the hearts of anyone, except maybe members of a team whose mascot is a worm. But even then, I doubt they could contain their laughter when they find out the hammer-wielding bird’s name is Scrappy.
Now that is hilarious.