- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
Apparently almost anyone can enjoy a nice, cold beer at sporting events.
Already too drunk? Not a problem.
Looking a little young? No biggie.
Vendors will sell to you.
So found a study by the University of Minnesota which suggests that stadiums aren’t doing enough to keep the beer from the babies and belligerents. After sending actors who acted drunk or looked underage to stadiums around the country, the researchers observed that almost 75% of the time the drunkards could purchase alcohol and 18% of the time the young’uns could too.
According to U.S. News & World Report:
From September 2005 to November 2006, the study participants visited stadiums in five states and tried to buy alcohol. Selling alcohol to minors is illegal, and it's against the law in some places to sell alcohol to people who are already intoxicated.
The study authors don't identify the stadiums, mainly to prevent word spreading on where it's easiest to illegally buy alcohol.
Damn -- Those researchers know college students too well.