- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
I’m going to assume that many of you didn’t watch Mickey Rourke's acceptance speech live. That's fine; I’m not judging, but, you definitely missed a classic. Needless to say, Mickey Rourke delivered the goods--as per usual.
Listen, if you haven’t seen it before, do yourself a favor and click on the link. You will not be disappointed.
There’s the man kiss that, even by award show enthusiasm standards, probably goes a half beat too long, followed by a second man peck.
Then he goes off on Eric Roberts, with some of the greatest backhanded complimenting in recent years. Everybody is a little unclear with whether he’s roasting the guy or genuinely promoting him. I’ve watched this clip 10 times and I’ve got to tell you, I’m not sure either. I do know I’ve never heard somebody at an awards show announce “Eric Roberts is the f*#king man.”
In any case, Mickey then decided to get a little misty with his dog, before talking at great length about a stint in the correctional facility. A little after, he thanked Marissa Tomei and remarked that she could work the pole better than most. Finally, he gives a much-deserved nod to Vince McMahon for letting the movie explore the professional wrestlers world of “steroids, and the cocaine, and the bangin' the girl in the ass in the bathroom.”
Look, if I sound like I’m gushing, I am. This was amazing. Watching it live, I really felt like time stopped. I has assumed that the scene was a minimum of 10 minutes long when the whole clip was a little over six.
The Wrestler was Rourke's dream role, and there’s a real chance that he won't get something this much in his wheelhouse ever again. Not to mention that there’s a chance that he’s not going to be able to handle the success again. But, on that night, Mickey was the coolest guy in the planet--way cooler than the Independent Spirit Awards anyway.