- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
There’s nothing more fun than playing a rousing game of “Never Have I Ever” with a large group of friends and learning all the dirty little secrets they never, ever wanted you to know.
However, for those who simply cannot hold their alcohol, drinking games can be more of a curse than a gift, and trust me, there’s nothing worse than a drinking game drunk.
Of course, most drinking game losers also tend to be the most intoxicated person at the party. Therefore, these archetypes apply to those who simply drink too much as well.
1. The Mid-Game Pass Out
There’s nothing worse than someone who can’t finish what they started. If they pass out on the side of the game, that’s fine. But, if they dive headfirst into it, that’s grounds for a rude awakening.
2. The Cry Baby
When alcohol is involved, emotions run high. But, people who break out into tears when they lose don’t deserve to play the next round – or any other after that.
3. The Depressed Man-Baby
OK, so your girlfriend of four years broke up with you. That sucks, but please leave your bitter tears at the door.
4. The “Ready To Snap” Guy
Some people are just really terrible at drinking games. That’s fine, but it becomes a problem if the guy who sucks the worst has a bad temper. [Hint: Don’t tell him he has writing all over his face until AFTER he leaves the party.]
5. The Brand-New Couch Destroyer
Vomit leaves a stain and a stench. So, if you spy a drinker stumbling over to your brand-new couch, you might want to direct them to the bathroom instead.
6. The Pants Wetter
Similarly, people who pass out and pee themselves should also stay away from your couch.
7. The Guy With The Loose Mouth
When people drink too much “courage juice,” they tend to get a little too loose with their lips. The last thing you want is a drunk who rambles too much and insults everyone in the process.
8. The “I Love You, Man” Frat Bros
Get a room, guys. Seriously…
9. The Double KO
One person passing out in your bathroom is acceptable. Two, however, is not.
10. Toilet Seat Warmer
“Has anyone seen Jim? He’s been gone for an hour…” Yeah, that’s because Jim is sitting on your toilet and hasn’t moved for 40 minutes.
11. The Drunken Superhero
The absolute worst drinking game loser is a superhero who can’t hold his booze and then storms off to fight crime before passing out in the gutter. Way to go, Batman.