- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Jon Stewart Plays The Blame Game With Fox & Friends, Professes Love to Kevin Bacon
The Internet is home to a wealth of invaluable information; however, it’s also the source of disgusting content that, when viewed, will inspire you to pull an Oedipus Rex – that is, gouge out your eyes and curse the Fates for leading your curiosity astray.
Yes, the World-Wide Web is a scary, scary place. But, imagine if it were alive, capable of interacting with you through videoconferencing. What would the living personification of the Internet say/do then?
Apparently, anything and everything it can to offend you.
At least, that’s the basic theory behind this three-minute sketch by SMBC Theater, a popular YouTube comedy troupe, in which a foul-mouthed, robotized incarnation of the Internet torments an innocent woman for criticizing its rather eclectic content.
Each time someone falls for the old “Click here to see cute kitties” trick, a little piece of them dies on the inside.
Poor Susie learned this lesson the hard way; she’ll never be the same again.