- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
It’s time once again to deviate from the world of collegiate sports to explore the professional one.
This month, instead of focusing on the athletes with the best genetics, we’re examining the ones with the most storied dating careers – the ones who have dated so many celebrities that it’s nigh impossible to keep track of them all.
However, there’s a twist!
While digging through the archives of dating lore, OTR sought out ten athletes who wisely got over their heartbreak by upgrading to a much hotter/sexier lady friend.
Here’s what we found (ranked from smallest to biggest upgrade):
10. Cristiano Ronaldo – From Gemma Atkinson to Nereida Gallardo: If there is anyone bigger or better than David Beckham in the world of professional soccer, it is Manchester United’s Christiano Ronaldo, the 2007 recipient of the Young Player of the Year award. In 2007, rumors spread that Ronaldo was secretly dating British actress Gemma Atkinson. While it didn’t work out for the two European celebrities, Ronaldo wasted no time moving onto Majorcan beauty and topless model Nereida Gallardo. Admittedly, this one was a tough call, but because Gallardo has topless pictures floating around the Internet (GOOGLE IT), we had to give her the nod and call it a slight upgrade. If you want to level the playing field, Gemma, please do us all a favor and take your shirt off.
9. Derek Jeter – From Jordana Brewster to Minka Kelly: Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter was probably thrilled when he met the gorgeous Jordana Brewster, an actress educated at Yale University. Since then, he has been linked romantically with actress Minka Kelly though, and we can't help but consider this an upgrade. After all, wouldn't you say dating the Friday Night Lights hottie is a bit better than seeing Brewster, whose last decent role was in 2001's The Fast and the Furious? We think so.
8. Tony Parker – From Alexandra Paressant to Eva Longoria: Not gonna lie, Tony Parker had it pretty good back when he dated French model Alexandra Paressant, but he has it even better now as the husband of America's favorite not-so-desperate housewife, Eva Longoria. They're both brunette and hot, but Paressant is eight inches taller, and you know what that means? Bigger feet. Not cute.
7. Andy Roddick – From Mandy Moore to Brooklyn Decker: When it comes to scoring with the ladies, no one has better off-the-court moves than U.S. tennis player Andy Roddick. From 2002 to 2004, Roddick dated pop-singer-turned-starving-actress Mandy Moore. While Moore is unquestionably the idyllic “girl next door,” I think we can all agree that Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker is a definite upgrade when it comes to overall sex appeal.
6. Tony Romo – From Sophia Bush to Jessica Simpson: Despite not being a particularly great football player, Tony Romo, the recently injured quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, has somehow managed to consistently date gorgeous women. Back in 2007, he dated One Tree Hills star Sophia Bush, but the relationship ended before ever going public. These days Romo spends his time with Jessica Simpson down in Cabo San Lucas, where the couple has been spotted vacationing together.
5. David Beckham – From Rebecca Loos to Victoria Adams (Beckham): There is a good reason why David Beckham is probably the only (football) soccer player whom most Americans care about or even recognize – he’s veritable god amongst mere mortals. In 2004, Rebecca Loos, a Dutch glamour model who served as Beckham’s personal assistant for some time, reportedly had an affair with the British man-god, but thankfully, he wised up and stuck with his infinitely hotter Spice Girl wife, Victoria “Posh” Adams.
4. Jeff Garcia – From Kristen Hine to Carmella DeCesare: Not only did Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jeff Garcia date both Kristen Hine and Carmella DeCesare, he got the two into a tussle. At the time of the incident, Kristen Hine was auditioning to be a WWE Diva and DeCesare was a Playmate. DeCesare supposedly kicked Hine in the face while dancing on a table at a nightspot, and Garcia chose the hotter/tougher lady.
3. Matt Leinart – From Paris Hilton to Kristin Cavallari: Arizona Cardinals QB Matt Leinart may have made a pass at the notorious heiress Paris Hilton, but he scored a touchdown with Laguna Beach bitch Kristin Cavallari. Sure they're both blond and attention-seeking, but at least Cavallari hasn't been plagued by sex tape scandals like Hilton.
2. Tom Brady – From Tara Reid to Giselle Bundchen: The New England Patriots’ quarterback, Tom Brady, needs no introduction. The man is a living legend, despite choking last year against the NY Giants and getting injured this season. Naturally, a man of his caliber can get any woman he wants in the world, which begs the question as to how he ended up dating boob-job-gone-awry D-list actress Tara Reid back in 2002. Thankfully, he realized the error of his ways and eventually upgraded to his current beau, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.
1. Joe DiMaggio – From Dorothy Arnold to Marilyn Monroe: Joe DiMaggio, the Yankee Clipper, married film actress Dorothy Arnold in 1939. But there are actresses, and then there are stars. So when DiMaggio met Marilyn Monroe twelve years after the divorce, he embarked on a relationship that would become one of the great romances in American history.