- ProExtender System is The Best and Complete Male Enhancement System
- SizeGenetics Penis Enlargement Device
- The Real Truth About Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills
- Best Penis Enlargement Pills By ProSolution
- Top Rated #1 Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- Vimax Pills Review - Best Penis Enlargement Pills
- Buy Semenax Pills For Increasing Low Semen Volume
- ProSolution Pills FDA APPROVED Penis Enhancement Pill System
- Cheap Vigrx Plus Pills Male Enhancement Pills
- MaleExtra Penis Enlargement Pills :: FDA APPROVED
Cheerleaders, you gotta love them. They bring spirit and smiles to all who view them. But what happens when they aren’t all sunshine and puppies? What happens when “naughty cheerleaders” isn’t just a hint of porn to come?
Check out OTR’s List of the Top 10 Cheerleaders Gone Bad:
10. A University of Florida cheerleader thought so highly of herself that she invented a stalker. Lauren Beard was arrested in March for filing a false police report after police found out that the threatening e-mails she supposedly received were actually written by her.
9. Behaving badly or bad break? An East Tennessee State University cheerleader was booted from the squad for working at Hooters, despite the fact that the basketball team eats at the establishment. So basically the school believes cheerleaders should wear skimpy outfits to cheer on their team but not to serve food.
8. There’s been a lot of high school cheerleader impersonation going on around here. Before a woman in Wisconsin posed as her daughter to join the team, in the ’90s 26-year-old transvestite Storme Shannon Aerison enrolled at Coronado High School in Colorado Springs as a 17-year-old and joined the all-girl cheerleading squad. It wasn’t until two pep rallies had gone by that Aerison was found out and arrested for criminal impersonation and third-degree forgery.
7. In April, outrage erupted when six teen girls in Florida beat the shit out of a classmate and videotaped it, all because the victim supposedly smack talked on MySpace. Some of these hellish teens happened to be high school cheerleaders and even had the balls (poms?) to ask the detective while in custody, “Am I going to be released in time to go to cheerleading practice tomorrow?”
6. With a last name of “Cox,” is it that surprising that the girl decided to do porn? In her first adult film, Double Dutch, former Arizona State University cheerleader Courtney Cox (yes, that’s her real name though she went by Courtney Simpson) performed wearing her ASU uniform, which did not exactly please officials at the school.
5. There must be something about ASU cheerleaders. In May, TheDirty.com posted scandalous photos of the ASU cheerleading squad, which showed 6 members of the team posing in lingerie at a “cheer party.” Since then, the cheer program has been cut, but it’s unclear how large a role the photographs played in the decision.
4. In more salacious photo news, the Royal Court dancers for NBA’s Sacramento Kings were caught with their skirts down. In one photo posted on the Internet, four of the dancers are shown bending over showing their goods to the world, while another pic depicts two of the women posing suggestively.
3. At the 2007 Alamo Bowl, a male cheerleader took the rivalry between Texas A&M and Penn State a little too far. During a pep rally for the two teams, an Aggie Yell Leader shouted, “Joe Paterno’s on his deathbed and someone needs to find him a casket.” If that wasn’t bad enough, he went on to call the Nittany Lions’ fans ugly, and much apologies had to ensue.
2. Also in 2007, the nation heard about the McKinney "Fab Five" - five high school cheerleaders who wreaked havoc on their school by blatantly disobeying their teachers and taking photos in uniform at a condom shop. This summer the out-of-control pep squad were made the subject of a Lifetime movie, "Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal," about the true story of the boozing, bikinis and bullying.
Editorial Note: The University of Scranton cheerleader story that originally appeared here turned out to be a HOAX -- not even remotely true. Apologies to the U. of Scranton for the error.
1. In a 2005 story I’m sure no one’s yet forgotten, two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were arrested at a Tampa, FL, nightclub for allegedly having sex with each other in the bathroom. Although males everywhere drooled over the news, the team was less than pleased and the two were kicked off the team for violating a rule banning conduct that embarrasses the organization.