- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
America may have a crush on Obama, but they have a creepy obsession with Sarah Palin. This fascination has gone well beyond the typical buttons and T-shirts.
Check out the Top 10 Weird, Wacky and More-Than-A-Little-Disturbing Palin Paraphernalia:
1. If you happen to be flying over Ohio and glance down, don’t be surprised if you see Sarah Palin staring back at you. In town outside of Toledo, Duke Wheeler contracted an Idaho artist to carve a 16-acre corn maze in Palin’s likeness. Wander through her famous updo and circle on down to the glasses that launched a craze.
2. Thanks to a Columbia grad student and his blog Politsk, you, too, can feel like a member of the Palin family. Enter your name into the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator and get a moniker that would fit right in with Track, Trig and Bristol. Hi, I’m Mangle Blue Palin.
3. This year’s must-have Christmas present is sure to be Sarah Palin action figures. Hell, if Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen can have their own dolls, why not give America’s favorite hockey mom a piece of the plastic? She comes in three fun versions: Executive, School Girl and Super Hero… buy one or enjoy all three.
4. For a family friendly flick, gather the kids around College Humor's Sarah Palin Disney Trailer. In the wacky and wonderful Head of Skate an Alaskan hockey mom tackles the vice presidency! It can’t be worse than Snow Dogs (though there may be some overlap, now that I think about it.)
5. Sarah Palin even made it into Playboy recently. But instead of baring her bikini-body, she appeared in music video form. The venerable magazine parodied Fountain of Wayne’s Stacy’s Mom with its very own Bristol’s Mom song. Sing along: “You’re the man-eater that Obama fears. And now your daughter’s hanging out with Jamie Lynn Spears. Bristol’s mom has got it going on…”
6. Create a truly special Halloween this year by picking up a hand-carved pumpkin with Palin’s face. For the low, low price of $125, you can scare away all the democrat children in the neighborhood. Can’t get the actual one on eBay? No problem, buy the stencil and make your own.
7. Speaking of Halloween, for the politically-minded tyke the Sarah Palin costume is a necessity. What better to complete the outfit than with a Palin wig, updo optional. Sorry, Kawasaki glasses sold separately.
8. It’s easy to guess the meaning behind Jesus is burned into your breakfast, but what about when Sarah Palin's on your toast? Is it a message promoting American values that are as wholesome as wheat bread? If you want to take a bite out of this mystery, head to eBay for the starch sale.
9. It’s not what you think. In fact it could be false advertising. The website Sarah Palin’s Vagina does not actually have pictures of the vice presidents hoo ha (thank God). Still high on the creep-o-meter, though, is the blog that ascribes human-like characteristics to the area. Most obvious? Sarah Palin’s Vagina Hates David Letterman.
10. Politics isn’t a game… but then again maybe it is. U.K.-based T-Enterprise has revealed Polar Palin computer game. Only you can save the endangered Polar Bears that Sarah Palin is set on destroying. As the game suggests, “Fight back by using dynamite to blow up the oil wells, while avoiding Palin’s campaign tanks!”