- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
The University of Oregon didn’t have a baseball team for thirty years, and they’re making up for thirty years of baseballlessness by cramming thirty years worth of ugliness into one uniform.
According to With Leather:
The University of Oregon hasn’t had a baseball team in three decades, but that will change this spring. And thanks to the college’s unholy pact of eye-rape with Nike, the baseball Ducks will take the field in the monstrosities you see here. From the press release:
“I would like to thank Nike for being able to create an incredible functional and aesthetically pleasing uniform,” [coach George] Horton said. “Nike really hit a grand slam. We are very excited to wear these uniforms and represent this great University.”
Who would refer to these uniforms as aesthetically pleasing? Is Horton blind? It's a good thing baseball players don't earn points based on fashion.