- Buy Vimax Pills Canada Online :: Vimax Pills Cheap :: Buy Vimax Pills
- Figuring crap out.
- CCUTANE onl
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Free Watch Real World: New Orleans Season 1, All Episodes Online Streaming Video
- In The Future, Robots Will Fetch Our Beer
- The New Facebook Movie Trailer: As Melodramatic As An Emo Kid's MySpace Page
- Apple Fanboys Find Love On Cupidtino, Android Acolytes Remain Loveless
- Slurp: A Digital Eyedropper That Injects Futuristic Awesome Into Your Otherwise Mundane Life
- OTR Classic: Intoxicated Japanese Man Attempts To Play Mario Land
Every film buff knows that 80s action movies were largely characterized by their grotesque violence, stomach-churning gore and high-octane explosions. It was a golden era of manly man films that were high on testosterone and low on plot.
Who needs a coherent narrative when you can just blow buildings up and slash humans into itty-bitty pieces for two hours? Not me.
Did Rambo need a plot for you to appreciate when Stallone gutted someone? No.
Did Jason Voorhes ever need a motive for butchering unsuspecting campers? Don’t think so.
Did you ever really need to know how scientists in Robocop were able to master cybernetics during an era when there was no Internet or cell phones? Nope.
That’s why I loved the 80s. It was a simpler time where nothing made sense, yet everything was awesome. And so, today we pay tribute to this bygone era by checking out this trailer for Robocop, the definitive 80s action flick.
Pay no mind to the blatant use of the Terminator theme song; even movie studios pirated music in the 80s.