- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
Many colleges have been embroiled in controversy over the alleged offensiveness of their mascots. Just last year, University of Illinois’ Chief Illiniwek performed his last mascoting duties due to opposition by Native American activist groups.
Now a new controversy is cropping up. A Christian group wants Duke’s Blue Devils name gone because they find it similarly offensive. Digtriad.com reports the group’s perspective:
"If the team were named the Blue Nazis would that be ok?" asks Mark Dice, spokesperson for The Resistance, an international Christian organization that is behind the efforts for a name change, "There would be outrage across the country, yet naming a team after the Devil is ok?"
Did they really just compare calling the team the Blue Devils and calling it the Blue Nazis? Oh yes they did. Then again, what do you expect from a group also condemning Starbucks’ logo? A Star Tribune article from March chronicles even more of The Resistance’s crazy talk:
The Resistance says the new image "has a naked woman on it with her legs spread like a prostitute," Mark Dice, founder of the group, said in a news release. "Need I say more? It's extremely poor taste, and the company might as well call themselves Slutbucks."
Ah, Slutbucks, now that’s an idea that could really take off. Oh and did I mention this is part of their manifesto:
We are dedicated to educating those who have a desire to understand the New World Order and how members of secret societies control the true power in politics, banking, media, and religious institutions around the world.
But back to the current controversy at hand. Should Duke be forced to change their name from the Blue Devils to something less hellish? If so, The Resistance may want to add the following to their protest checklist:
Dirt Devil vacuums: sending innocent dirt to hell for the past 100 years.
Devil Rays: the sports team and the animal
Devil Dog cakes: they’re sinfully delicious
Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe AZ: a place of idolatry for football worshippers
Devilled eggs: gross tasting and blasphemous
Daredevils: they deserve to burn in hell for those fancy bike tricks
The Resistance better get moving, there’s so much blasphemy and so little time.