- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
You’ve just been accepted to one of the most prestigious business school’s in the country… just kidding! That’s pretty much the scenario facing 50 applicants to Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management this week.
The business school hopefuls were accidentally sent acceptance letters when in reality they were rejected.
The Chicago Tribune reports:
Spokeswoman Megan Washburn said the school's automated mail-merge process mistakenly attached acceptance letters to candidates who had been declined. The Kellogg Web site states the correct information when applicants log in to check their status.
"It was not human error," she said. "It has never happened before. Our systems have been in place for years. We have never experienced a problem."
Well, that’s sure to not comfort the rejects, like one 28-year-old Chicagoan who was so excited about his acceptance he had a celebratory dinner. Then he logged in. He’s not celebrating anymore.
Northwestern, I hope you’re happy.