- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
It's Halloween time, Northwestern! Midterms are over and no signs of snow yet. Is there a better reason to celebrate... especially when you can dress up like a stuffy presidential candidate and still get laid?! So get your Palin glasses and take some notes, cause we've come up with the ultimate guide to your weekend festivities.
Now you might be tempted to try to get a bj at one of the frat parties or go watch HSM3 again or check out Hundo's Halloween bash (yeah. ****ing. right). But you should be over all that amateur stuff by now. It's time to trek on down to Chi-town aboard the party express!
MadDecent's favorite DJ, Blaqstarr is performing at the popular Wrigleyville rock bar for upperclassmen, SmartBar. Cover is $10 before midnight, $15 after.
Hipsterlicious Sonotheque will be throwing their weekly "Dark Wave Disco" with visuals and $4 Svedka cocktails. Cover is usually $5 but expect a higher cover on the 31st and lots and lots of crazy costumes for Sono's fashion-forward regulars.
No one does Halloween like a bunch of hot tranny messes. If that's your scene, head to Boystown's infamous Kit Kat Lounge, where you can get the most unusual (and kind of price-y) drinks like The Eye Ball from drag queens going all out for their favorite holiday.
At Enclave, descend in a freight elevator to a haunted House of Horrors in the basement. Get your tickets online now. Price: $20. Can't afford to be cheap here. That goes for your costume as well as for your night's budget.
Join DJ PM and his posse at the Wicker Park's ultrachic Debonair Social Club for their 2-year anniversary with The Rapture DJ set.
And the celebration continues the next night! This place can get kind of obnoxious, plus super hard on IDs, but Crobar's wild Pimp & Ho Halloween party is back on Saturday! Shitshow? We think so.