- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
I'm sure you have seen the commercials about voting or becoming deceased. According to The Man, college students do not vote enough. Whether it be apathy or laziness, the government wants you to change your evil ways and vote! Here's 10 reasons why you shouldn't.
10. Your Vote Doesn't Count
No matter how you slice it, your vote doesn't count. Al Gore won the popular vote by more than 500,000 and still lost.
9. Long Lines
Every presidential election there are extremely long lines to vote. In Franklin County in 2004, voters waited for hours to vote. What a waste. Those people could have been doing something constructive, like Beer Pong or Flip Cup.
8. Can You Relate to Either Candidate?
John McCain is old as dirt. Barack is from Hawaii and attended Harvard Law. Both have more money than you.
7. Jury Duty Sucks
By registering to vote you essentially register yourself for Jury Duty.
6. Those Stickers are Lame
Anyone with an "I Voted Today" sticker on is the most likely to get punched in the face.
5. You Won't Have to Listen to Political Arguments
What's worse than religious arguments? Political arguments.
4. The Election Won't Affect You
Obama or McCain? It doesn't matter. You're a college student. For most of us there will be another president before we graduate. Somehow, some way, either candidate would figure out a way to screw over the middle class; there's no avoiding it. Just take solace in knowing you didn't vote him in.
3. Neither Candidate is Pro-Marijuana
Yes, you can still die for your country and not have the pleasure of getting high while watching the Wizard of Oz and listening to The Wall (legally).
2. Neither Candidate is Pro-Underage Drinking
Yes, you can still die for your country and not have the pleasure of grain alcohol (legally).
1. You Probably Don't Know the Issues
This way you don't have to pretend like you know what's going on. Ignorance is bliss!