- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
I just had to write about this because ... well, look at that picture. Fantastic! Miss Washington playing beer pong with her crown on. Reminds me of the time I was at a party and a "little person" entered the apartment with the help of a walker, she then laid the walker on the ground, stepped atop it and proceeded to kick my ass in beer pong. True story. But never had I ever seen a beauty contestant play beer pong with her crown on. Actually I prefer my story.
The lovely woman above is Elyse Umemoto, Miss Washington 2007 and second runner-up to the Miss America crown (wow, just missed that disaster huh Miss America?). But more importantly, she's a student at Pacific Lutheran University and 23-years-old. And what do 20-something college students do? They act like stupid, play beer pong and take pictures of said stupid-beer-pong-playing activity.
So as you can imagine everyone's been freaking out since TMZ posted these pictures on Wednesday. And as you can probably imagine, like usual, the people she represents (in this case the Miss Washington Pageant) are condemning her and washing their hands of the entire situation, right?. No, actually they're not. In fact, they're still proud of her. Amazing.
In a statement released Wednesday, Miss Washington Executive Field Director Michael R. "Mike" Miller (Really? We wouldn't have been able to tell your nickname Mike? Thanks) said:
"Elyse Umemoto is an outstanding young woman and has been a brilliant representative for the Miss Washington Scholarship Organization. We continue to be very proud of her. She is known for her raucous sense of humor and clowning around. It is unfortunate that her behavior in unguarded moments has attracted attention."
It's shocking in this day and age that the Miss Washington State Organization doesn't just throw Umemoto under the bus. In fact, Miller says there will be no disciplinary action taken. Call me a cynic but I think that decision will change before she gives up her crown.
Anyway, there are a couple of lessons to be taken from this story.
- If you're going to wear a tiara while playing beer pong make sure it's on tight because if it falls on the cups you're f*cked.
- If you're at a party and a beauty pageant contestant is playing beer pong, making gestures suggesting she likes to give oral sex to women, flipping the bird, and/or kissing bottles of liquor take pictures and send them to TMZ immediately (actually screw that, send them to me).
- Pacific Lutheran University has a really underrated reputation as a party school.