- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
Greg Oden was the first pick in last year's NBA draft after spending only one year at Ohio State, so the guy's making some serious dough ($3.885 million this year). On top of that, he had
So a couple of pictures are floating around of Oden at this party which reportedly happened here over the weekend. There's nothing in the pictures which points out that it's Penn State, but hey I'll go with it. If you know anyone in the picture, let me know and we can get some verification going.
So, what's Greg Oden doing at Penn State? I mean being a former Ohio State player you'd think he might be afraid of getting beer cans thrown at him. But turns out Oden was here to visit his "pal" Megan Hodge from the PSU women's volleyball team.
Can you imagine though? Greg Oden shows up at your place to party and all you have for the guy is box wine? Someone should take their partying license from these guys. I mean really! No wonder we lost out to West Virginia as top party school. Box wine my ass!
Oh, and Greg. An "I am McLovin'" t-shirt? Really?