- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Calling all Boston-area students, free rides on the MIT guys!
The badass Boston subway hackers got off easy. The three MIT students who hacked into the MBTA fare system were getting schooled last week but this week turned out to be a lot farer.
After hearing about the hackers’ plan to divulge top-secret system flaws to the nerds at Defcon, the MBTA wanted to sue the smart out of them. News networks were up in arms about the MBTA's gag order against the hackers' Defcon 16 cameo.
In a hearing yesterday, Judge George O’Toole isn’t such a tool after all because he has allowed and encouraged the hackers to exercise their right to free speech. O’Toole ruled that the students can voice their findings without worrying about getting nailed with any more lawsuits.
This hearing has resulted in one small step for MIT students and a giant leap for hackers everywhere. So to all those hackers out there that are desperately trying to evade the feds’ detection, continue hacking into bank accounts because chances out a judge will probably validate your illegal activity.
To watch a couple of Boston newsies duke it out with the MBTA lawyer, check out the video below.
Note: The photo above is not a photo of the three MIT students.