- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Literally two seconds after posing the question "what devil creatures will we see next," Japan has an answer for us: the Goblin Shark.
According to the marine biology experts at Oceana,
If you cover the bottom half of it’s face, the goblin shark isn’t so freaky but when you look at its mouth, it’s like another creature took the liberty of inhabiting the goblin’s jaws. Interestingly, up to 25% of the shark’s body weight can be its liver, which helps to regulate its buoyancy.
Hmm -- the interesting part isn't the liver, guys. It's the fact that this beast's mouth shoots out like it's an alien from the film series Aliens.
Way to miss the proverbial boat...
In any case, now that Japan has stepped into the Monster Madness arena, one must wonder which country will be the next to unearth some foul creature?
Maybe this could become an event at the 2012 Olympics.