- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Pumping caffeine during those long, late nights of studying and missing out on the Thursday night debauchery seems to have finally paid off for Dartmouth grads. A survey conducted by Pay Scale has determined that Dartmouth alum are number one with the highest median salaries 10-20 years out.
The list also features the rest of the Ivy League arranged by the best money-making abilities. Here’s Pay Scale's list in its entirety:
1. Dartmouth University - With a whopping $134,000, Dartmouth has smoked the rest of the Ivy in this competition.
2. Princeton University - Coming in close with $131,00, Princeton is laying the New Jersey doesn't produce anything but pollution rumors to rest.
3. Yale University - The Yalies are in at numero tres with $126,000.
4. Harvard University - With a sad $124,000, Harvard is schooled by Yale - their arch nemesis and super rival.
5. University of Pennsylvania - Grads at Penn, are making $120,000 a year - enough to pay off four years at their beloved alma mater.
6. Cornell University - Ithaca might be Gorges but it definitely isn't teaching financial butt-kicking. Cornell is listed at a shameful $110,000 - a ten thousand dollar drop from Penn.
7. Brown University - The Harvard rejects are second to last with a measly $109,000.
8. Columbia University - Last, but not least, is Columbia with $107,000. They might not be making tons of moolah but at least the Columbia grads can be comforted by the fact that they studied in the greatest city of the world - New York, New York.