- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
The two men once held promising futures: Bradley was competing in MMA Fights and was practicing mixed martial arts, and Cummins, the two time all-American, was set to try out for the Olympics in two weeks. Now, the two buddies will be kickin’ it in jail.
There’s little doubt that the two wrestlers are the guilty party (and likely the guilty party of the other robberies too) as two brothers of the SAE fraternity were in the house when the robber’s entered. The two SAE brothers said that they could clearly identify both men, because they saw them loading up their pickup truck with all of their belongings. To throw the final nail in the wrestler’s coffin, the two brothers got the registration plate. When police searched the accused places they found an assortment of goods that had gone missing over the past year from fraternity houses: electronics, prescription pills, and other expensive items, like a guitar.
It makes sense that these two idiots would try and pull of a stunt like this for the following two reasons: 1) they’re wrestlers so they’ve got to be at least mildly retarded, what from the constant weight gain/ weight loss regiment they relentlessly have to adhere to. 2) They’re big, so they were probably the only ones brave enough to try and rob a frat. I mean seriously, being in a fraternity I fully understand what it’s like to have the raw power of 65 to 100 guys ready to rumble. You’d have to think you’re the Incredible Hulk to attempt a stunt like this… But judging by this footage of Bradley, maybe they did.