- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Ack, I hate them. We all do. They make us bitter, and they make us eat gross amounts of food at insane hours in the night. Here are three college student-made concoctions that you want to stay far, far away from if you want to live to see graduation.
1. The Big MacChicken
Yes, you read that correctly—the Big MacChicken. The Big MacChicken is what you get when you combine three McDonald’s Mc Chickens and one Big Mac into a single heart-stopping, vein-clogging sandwich. To make it, strip the buns from the four sandwiches, place one chicken patty on top, then alternate meat and chicken until you’re done. The end-result is a sandwich where the three chicken patties act as the buns. Truly heinous!
Caloric Intake: Roughly 1,600 Calories
2. General Tso’s Philly Cheesesteak
Can’t decide between ordering your favorite Chinese dish and the Philly classic? Have them both together! To make this one, buy a cheesesteak and scoop spoonfuls of General Tso’s chicken onto it. That’s it. Who thought this was a good idea? I mean really.
Caloric Intake: Roughly 1,700 Calories
3. The Fat Darrell, the Rutgers Classic
Created by Darrell Butler during his sophomore year at Rutgers, the Fat Darrell is the tastiest of the three dishes listed so far, but it’s also the vilest. If you haven’t heard of this legendary sandwich, let me break it down for you. Take mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers and French fries and slap them into a hero, and you have yourself a Fat Darrell. Enjoy (your rising cholesterol level)!
Caloric In-take: Roughly 1,800, but the cholesterol… WOW.
Let’s take things a step back for a moment with the PizzaBurger. This one isn’t nearly as bad as the others, but it’s still pretty outlandish. First, get some tomato sauce and spread it onto some toasted buns. Next, take two thinly cut pepperonis that cover the entire circumference of the buns and place them on the tomato sauce. Finally, add the burger patty with a layer of grilled onions and peppers. Hey, this one doesn’t sound so bad. I might try it… one day.
Caloric In-take: Roughly 1, 300 calories.
5. The Luther Burger
(Yes, the glazed side of the donuts is on the inside.)
The aptly named Luther Burger is Satan’s greatest creation. What do you get when you cut a glazed donut in half and use the two halves as the buns for a bacon cheeseburger? Death. Pure Death in sandwich form.
Caloric In-take: At least, 2,000 calories!
There you have it, college students. If you get strange cravings while studying for finals, be sure to stay far away from these sandwiches.
That said, I know some of you are doing to go out and eat one of these things tonight.