- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Although the notoriously liberal Cal students are still carrying on the tree-hugging tradition, the Animal Liberation Front has forces "fighting" throughout the nation. They've tried more pacifying methods of protesting but have been disappointed with their results. By resorting to tactics common to anti-abortion activists, animal lovers are bringing their picket signs to scientists' front doors to show that this time, it's personal.
At UCLA, one of the country's biggest research facilities, protesters have set a university van on fire, attempted to set off a firebomb in a professor's car, and flooded another professor's home with a garden hose. One scientist swore he would not longer perform animal research after they targeted his whole family.
UMDNJ (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey) has also received criticizing remarks from an animal rights group that disagrees with the school's use of live pigs which supposedly violates the Animal Welfare Act.
And at UC Santa Cruz, a breast-cancer researcher received unwelcome guests at her daughter's birthday party when activists pounded on the family's front door and threw a punch at her husband.
The Animal Liberation Front are showing no mercy as they fight back harder than ever. One spokesman from the ALF even told The Associated Press that he does not enforce violence, but "if you had to hurt somebody or intimidate them or kill them, it would be morally justifiable." Yikes.