- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
The Vandals have done it again. After the University of Idaho supposedly received complaints about the cheerleaders tiny uniforms, the cheerleading squad has been forced to alter their outfits for the second time this season. The first change came after complaints over the placement of the UI logo on the ass of the cheerleaders’ pants.
It's a sad day today as the International Herald Tribune reports:
Less than a month into the football season, the Idaho Vandals are undergoing another makeover after spectators complained that cheerleaders' uniforms were flashing a little more than school spirit.
After the football team dumped the school logo from the buttocks of their new pants, the university in Moscow got complaints that new two-piece cheerleader uniforms were too skimpy.
"A number of fans were concerned that the uniforms were inappropriate," said Bruce Pitman, dean of students. "To be fair, there were a number of fans who liked them."
The outfits that drew controversy, halter tops and short black skirts with white trim, were similar to what an NFL cheerleader might wear, Pitman said…
It's the second uniform adjustment for the school this fall.
Earlier this month the football team removed the UI logo sewn onto the seat of the pants after fans complained. Athletic Director Rob Spears says nobody realized earlier how the logo would look.
Who are these whiners ruining the visual cheering experience for the rest of the school? If the ladies want to flap their hoo-ha’s in the breeze like Kymberly Clem and Earth Friend Gen, why stop them? If the whiny bitches can’t appreciate a bit of tit and cheer and sparkle, obviously they have no sense of sportsmanship and don’t belong amongst the glory of University of Idaho athletics. Can we say “transfer”?