- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
When Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich gets involved in corruption he doesn’t just dabble in it, he goes full throttle.
Unfortunately for him, the good governor’s actions caught up with him today. Blagojevich was arrested this morning on charges of “conspiring to get financial benefits through his authority to appoint a U.S. senator to fill the vacancy left by Barack Obama’s election as president.” How dare he dirty anything having to do with the Beloved Barack!
But that shady dealing isn’t all Blagojevich is in trouble for. No, no, there’s much more. The New York Times reports:
According to a federal criminal complaint, Blagojevich also was charged with illegally threatening to withhold state assistance to Tribune Co., the owner of the Chicago Tribune, in the sale of Wrigley Field. In return for state assistance, Blagojevich allegedly wanted members of the paper's editorial board who had been critical of him fired.
Blagojevich also was charged with using his authority as governor in an attempt to squeeze out campaign contributions, prosecutors said.
Oh and throw in an investigation of "serious allegations of endemic hiring fraud" under Blagojevich, too, just for good measure.
Anyone else thinking what I’m thinking? Rod Blagojevich for Northwestern Commencement Speaker ’09. Forget J.K. Rowling, a vlog from prison would totally set us apart.