- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Ah, UNC and sexy lingerie… a match made in college heaven.
Unfortunately, that couple is breaking up. UNC has decided not to renew its contract with Victoria’s Secret Pink Collegiate Collection. The brand offers sleepwear, loungewear and intimate apparel featuring college logos.
It was just two months ago that UNC entered into an agreement with Victoria Secret allowing the company to put the baby blue school logo on Pink items. Then came the new chancellor.
Holden Thorp hates the idea of UNC being associated with pretty girls in college clothing. The Daily Tar Heel reports his reasoning:
"I saw the catalog they produced and didn't believe the images were consistent with the values of the University in terms of the way they portray women," Thorp said.
He’s got a point.
If you squint and look really closely at the above image, you may just get a glimpse of the slightest sliver of stomach skin showing.
Photo from Victoria Secret web site.