- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Many college students cannot afford Blackberrys or iPhones with internet access because all too often a drunken night somehow claims their cell phone. For all of you who habitually lose your phone in blackouts, drop it in toilets or pints of beer, or forget it in forestry after bush-diving, Google has come to your aid. Instead of wasting money on yet another phone with internet access, Google Mobile SMS allows anyone with text messaging capabilities to receive sports scores, directions, weather updates, or general information.
Simply text "466435" and Google will text you back with the answer to any question. Well not exactly, but it can locate the nearest bar, give you directions, and calculate how much you owe the cab driver in yen, which is just about everything a college student needs a phone for. Unfortunately, the service does not provide pictures or video, so you'll just have to get your porn the old fashioned way.
Instead of forcing more people to upgrade to Google's new and expensive cell phone platform, Android, Google decided to help out cheap college students like myself with this useful messaging service. It's one of the cooler things any corporation has ever done for free (unless for some reason you think curing diseases is cool). If only more companies than Google had more money than they know what to do with, then some real headway could be made toward providing mobile porno.