- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
Seeing as last week I told everyone to come to Penn’s first football game of the season on September 20th, here’s an overview of the most important part of the day – the tailgate.
Held on the top level of a parking garage (that no one knew existed) across from Franklin Field, the tailgate was hosted by four separate frats. The guys kindly provided burgers, hot dogs, and all kinds of fun beverages for anyone who wanted to attend the three-hour long shindig. Yes, three hours, which may have been longer than the game itself.
Drinking on a Saturday afternoon is not a weekly occurrence for most Penn students – in fact, it’s pretty rare. So last weekend was our chance to pretend to be a Big Ten school for a day, proving that maybe people really should confuse us with Penn State.
Some highlights of the day: a guy was walking around wearing a thick headband that I’m pretty sure was really one of the sleeves that he cut off his shirt to turn it into a muscle T. Upon seeing this guy, one of my friends turned to me and asked, “Haven’t I seen him in every college movie ever made?” Yea, pretty much.
I also saw one guy get bitch-slapped by his friend near a keg and another guy pee over the side of the railing, so all in all I’d say it was a successful tailgate. More successful than the game, actually – Villanova beat us 20-14.
(P.S. Mad props to Veronica for the awesome picture).