- HOW NATUROMAX MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER NATURALLY
- MagnaRX+ Male Enhancement Pills Review - Buy Magna RX Pills
- Tighten Vagina, Enhance Love Making is Instant Virgin Spray Result
- Timothy Bradley vs Luis Carlos Abregu Live Stream Boxing Online Free July 17 2010
- Watch The Karate Kid Online Full Movie In HD
- Lebron James Joins the Miami Heat, Chaos Erupts
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Play of the Day: The No-Look, Off-The-Face Goal
- Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Ends With Chestnut Stuffed, Kobayashi Arrested
- The Fourth of July Is Ruined: Kobayashi May Not Compete In the Nathans Hot Dog Eating Contest
USC football coach Pete Carroll is sticking it to the NCAA in the name of tradition by opting to dress his players in their home jerseys when they play UCLA this weekend. NCAA regulations do not allow wearing home jerseys at away games, but what can we say? Old Petey is a rogue!
According to Rivals.com:
Monday, USC coach Pete Carroll told the media and his team that they'd be breathing life into a tradition that's been dead since 1982 – where both UCLA and USC wore their home jerseys when the two teams meet.
By wearing their cardinal jerseys Saturday, the Trojans will be penalized and will lose a timeout in each half.
"It might (cost us). I don't know. I don't care about that right now," Carroll said. "We'll play without it. I think it's worth it. I think it's a fun thing to do, and I think our fans will appreciate it over time."
…Carroll said he called UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel shortly after the former Washington coach took over across town.
"I know Rick liked the idea, too," Carroll said. "We're not trying to surprise them like Notre Dame throwing on the green jerseys or something like that."
Okay so this jersey thing is all well and good, but what’s with the jab at Notre Dame? Cool it Pete! Let’s not get too feisty! No need to start a fight with the Fighting Irish, as well as the NCAA!