- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
You may still be drunk.
You may still be dressed in last night’s clothes.
But one thing you are not doing is missing out on breakfast.
Nothing goes better with frosted flakes than a glass of last night's Franzia. And would you dream of eating a slice of toast without a dash of tequila. I didn’t think so. But if you are out of hangover breakfast ideas and are looking for a new dish to add to your alcoholic diet, try one of these the next time you are looking to cure the common hangover from hell.
1. First and foremost, the true breakfast of champions: beerios. Mix a bowl of cereal with a stale beer, and that is what I call a breakfast for a true professional. For the faint of heart, you may be reciting the Cheerios slogan, “Uh oh Cheerios!”
2. If you aren’t much of a breakfast eater and choose Starbucks over sit down, add some spirit to your sip with your morning GINgerbread latte. The gin may not kill you, but Starbucks might. Save the adding of liquor for when you get home where you can thoroughly enjoy your morning buzz, I mean brew.
3. Did you happen to be at Brats when they were serving SoCo shots last night? Great! So what’s better than keeping your buzz alive with a nice serving of SoCo Puffs? They may not be as chocolaty as the real thing, but trust me, with the right amount of liquor; you might actually go “coo-coo”.
4. Brass monkey – that funky monkey! You know the lyrics to the Beastie Boys hit, so why not join in on the fun with a brass monkey of your own. Combine rum, vodka and orange juice and that’s what I call a beautiful morning, or a belligerent one.
5. Goldmember said it, so you know he knows what he is talking about. A bong and a blintz. Need I say more?
6. In the mood for something sweet? Bailey’s Irish crème puffs just might do the trick. They may not make you slim, but guaranteed to make you spin.
7. “I do not like them, Sam-I-Am, I do not like green eggs and ham!” Well Dr. S., here is a nice alternative for your man who isn’t feeling the munch. Its all about the kegs and eggs. Best of last night’s party and this morning’s clean up. How do you feel about breakfast now, Sam?
8. Looking to turn a hearty breakfast into a hurl fest? Add some brandy to your cereal and you have Raisin Brandy.
Ah, the breakfast of Champions.
Next time your hangover comes at you like Katrina, make sure to do the 3 H’s: hydrate, hibernate, and hurl after your delicious morning hangover meal