- Male Extra :: Penis Enlargement Pills
- Volume Pills : Semen Enhancement Pills
- How to Make & Get Increase Penis Size : Vimax Penis Enhancement Pills
- Volume Pills - Best Herbal That Help You Increase sperm
- Best Penis Enlargement Device - SizeGenetics
- GenF20 The Most Effective Stop Aging Process
- Vimax Penis Enlargement Pills Make Your Penis Size Up To 3-4"
- Treating ED with prescription medications and VigRX Plus
- ProSolution Pills Best Penis Enhancement Pills
- Vimax Pills Is Top Rated Penis Enlargement Pills
Though we already figured out ways to survive Thanksgiving dinner with the family, there’s no better way to enjoy the festivities without a few cocktails. And though classic favorites never go out of style, Thanksgiving inspired creations are a must for surviving a night at the table.
1. For all those dessert lovers out there, the pumpkin pie cocktail is definitely for you. Mix 1oz. of Kahlua and Malibu rum, 6 oz. of milk, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and pumpkin pie filling, and you might not have to hit the dessert table twice this year.
2. Definite snaps for this ginger snap cocktail. With equal parts of Captain Morgan’s original spiced rum, ginger brandy, eggnog and a ginger snap for garnish, this cocktail is the perfect after dinner drink before you dive into the pie.
3. Why not celebrate with family and friends over a drink inspired by the people who gave you this holiday? Pilgrim’s Punch requires 1 cup dried cranberries, 1 cup dried apricots and a bottle of grappa that sits for 2 weeks in an airtight container. We can really be thankful when we pull this punch out of the fridge and into our glasses.
4. The real star of a Thanksgiving meal is the Turkey so why not give your star an ultimate sidekick. This shot, called the Turkey Shooter, requires 3 parts Wild Turkey and 1 part crème de methe.
5. The brand speaks for itself. Butterball doesn’t just deliver some delicious turkey; it also inspires drink enthusiasts to create a cocktail specific for the holiday season. Mix 1 part amaretto, 1 part butterscotch schnapps and a dash of whipped cream in a shot to enjoy butterball counterparts this Thanksgiving.
6. Since Thanksgiving break is a paradise away from schoolwork, why not indulge in a drink that is full of pear-a-dise in the middle of Autumn. This drink requires 1 part Absolut vodka, ½ part Absolut Vodka pear and a little honey syrup and lemon.
7. My Los Angeles mentality automatically fell for this drink on the spot. Mix 2 parts coconut rum, 2 parts cranberry juice and 3 parts apple juice and heat in the microwave for a warm after dinner drink, appropriately titled Malibu Baked Apple.
8. Gobble Gobble Gobble. This Gobble-tini might make you utter these words all night. With a splash of cranberry vodka, a little raspberry liquer and cranberry juice, this martini is perfect for Thanksgiving.
9. And if you couldn’t get enough sweets into your stomach, try an apple pie shooter that calls for apple brandy, apple cider, whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg. An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but this drink may not keep your hangover away.
10. And as always, the classic favorite: the cranberry vodka.
You can shoot them, sip them, chug them or slurp them down. Any way you like it, these drinks are a definite must for turning Thanksgiving at mom and dad’s into a chance for you to play bartender with a Thanksgiving twist.