- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Students are usually super glued to their keyboards, and one professor asks his students to leave their computers in their dorm rooms.
Anuj Desai, an assistant professor of law, instructed his constitutional law to cease the use of laptops in his academic space. Since students are so reliant on their digital companions, his request seemed foreign, and almost vile.
He wouldn’t be the only professor to ask his students to leave the laptops at home. One law professor at the University of Memphis asked students to ditch the laptop, but the students struck back. A student backlash sent law hopefuls to file a petition against the professor’s request. The students went as far as bringing the policy to question in front of the American Bar Association.
Another laptop scrutinizer, UW-Madison professor Arthur McAvoy, specifically sites times when he recognized students changing from the word processor to solitaire. He found the act “contemptuous.” Fortunately, he did not experience an anger fueled response.
Either way, UW-Madison law students may be subject to grueling hours of taking notes by hand.