- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Remember The Dark Knight, the greatest cinematic masterpiece of all-time? Well, a group of like-minded (READ: totally awesome) Yalies got together and turned it into a power ballad musical.
Oh, be still, my beating heart.
Written by Marshall Pailet and James Pollack, the theatrical production is a line-by-line retelling of the film’s narrative set to a powerful, poignant orchestral score.
Just kidding – it’s actually all very tongue-in-check with jokes about the sexual tension between Bruce Wayne and his butler, Alfred, intermittently dispersed among ones about “slavery, government, Medicare, and of course the existence of God.” All of this, of course, is set to music ripped right out of the ‘80s.
Could it get any better? Nope.
Sadly, the show only had a short two-day run (last Friday and Saturday), but hopefully, the Darq Knight will fight crime once more in the very near future.
Until then, enjoy this gallery from Friday night's opening!
[Photo Credit: Charlie Croom]