UVA – University of Virginia OTR: Top 15 Hottest Former Sorority Girls
Top 15 Hottest Former Sorority Girls
They drank their faces off during pledge week, braided their sisters’ hair before homecoming, and now they’re celebrities: the Top 15 Hottest Former Sorority Sisters.
Promote this post on Yahoo! Buzz
Sorority girls are often like celebrities on their campuses, so it’s no wonder that so many national celebrities were once in fact sorority girls themselves. Besides, they’re pretty, they’ve paid their dues during rush week, and they know how to throw some damn fine parties. Check out our Top 15 Hottest Former Sorority Girls, then rush a frat to get in on the action before those girls are too famous to give the time of day to some college guy.
1) Eva Torres was an Omega Phi Beta sister at USC before becoming an LA Clippers dancer and WWE diva. We can only imagine what keggers were like.
2) You’ve probably fantasized about her roughing you up Alias-style, but you may have never imagined Jennifer Garner as a Pi Beta Phi sorority member at Denison University.
3) Pledge week can be tough, but for Survivor: All Star winner Amber Brkich Mariano, it was probably nothing becoming an Alpha Gamma Delta sister at Westminster College.
4) Sophia Bush broke hearts on One Tree Hill, just as she probably broke hearts at mixers back when she was part of Kappa Kappa Gamma at USC.
5) Before Debbie Matenopoulos filled America in on gossip as a co-host of E!’s the Daily 10, she got plenty of practice talking at the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority at NYU.
6) Did Ashley Judd have to Kiss the Girls as part of the pledge process for the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority at University of Kentucky? We like to think so.
7) Before appearing on the soap opera The Young and the Restless, Victoria Rowell was just one of the young, restless girls at Sigma Gamma Rho while studying dance at Juilliard.
8) All Sheryl Crow wanted to do was have some fun back when she was a student at University of Missouri, so she joined the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority.
9) Emily Procter was an Alpha Delta Pi sister at East Carolina University before she appeared on West Wing and CSI: Miami.
10) Singer Kristen Chenoweth probably got used to people staring at her during her years at Oklahoma City University when she was a member of Gamma Phi Beta.
11) Playboy named ESPN reporter Erin Andrews the Sexiest Sportscaster of 2007, but back as a college student, she was just another hot Zeta Tau Alpha sister at University of Florida.
12) Who cares if Danity Kane is the worst pop group of all time? We still like looking at Aubrey O’Day, a former Alpha Chi Omega sister at UC Irvine.
13) And while we’re on the subject of bad pop groups, let’s not forget Maile Misajon of Eden’s Crush, who was a member of Alpha Phi at UCLA.
14) Meredith Monroe was an Alpha Chi Omega sister at Millikin University before she appeared on Dawson’s Creek, that curse of a TV show no actor can shake off.
15) Zeta Tau Alpha sister gone bad Shannon James was a student at University of Central Florida before becoming Playboy’s May 2007 Playmate.