- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Six Signs That You're Not the Life of the Party
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
She’s blond, unapologetically conservative, and hysterical over progress. No, it’s not Ann Coulter; it’s Ashley Herzog, a senior at Ohio University. Herzog must have been feeling festive when she wrote a recent back to school article for the Townhall.com called “College Classes for Conservatives to Avoid.” The article details telltale signs of—uh-oh!—potentially liberal college courses. Amongst her list of classes to avoid are “English classes that revolve around the writings of some allegedly oppressed group,” “classes with words like ‘Non-Western’ and ‘Multicultural’ in the title,” and anything in the sociology department. These are evidently classes that waste time and money since they may involve considering The Dreaded Other.
According to Herzog:
When school starts in the fall, many college students will be paying exorbitant tuition to universities that offer a silver platter of worthless courses: classes in Marxism, prostitution (Sociology of the Sex Industry is all the rage), “queer theory,” pornography, and rock and rap music. While some of these classes are easy to spot as non-educational, others masquerade under legitimate-sounding names in mainstream academic departments…
Don’t register for English classes that revolve around the writings of some allegedly oppressed group, such as “Gay and Lesbian Literature” or “Women and Writing.” These classes typically have nothing to do with great, or even good, literature. I once signed up for a Women’s Writing class to fill a requirement. Did we study the classic works of history’s best female authors, such as the Bronte sisters and Jane Austen? Nah. Instead, the class mostly revolved around short pieces by untalented women who whined about America’s “sex/gender system.”
Well now that we’ve heard from Miss Teen Neocon, we know where to find short pieces by an untalented woman who whines about America’s liberal arts/humanities educational system. Never fear though, Fox News probably needs someone like Miss Herzog to make phonetic comparisons between the names of Barack Obama and Osama bin Laden.