- Watch Unnatural History: Season 1 Episode 12 :Speetlemania
- Where to Buy Vimax Pills in UNITED KINGDOM UK :: ONLINE
- Vimax Pills - Vimax Penis Pills - Buy Vimax Expert
- Steve Carell Vs. Stephen Colbert In "Even Ste(v)phen"
- Here's Yet Another 130 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day
- Reuters: "Tired Gay Succumbs To Dix In 200 Meters"
- Double Rainbow Causes Man to Spastically Laugh And Cry For Our Amusement
- The Internet Personified: A Robotic Nightmare With Man-Boobs
- Hate Justin Bieber? Great! Help Us Send Him To North Korea
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
Love Sarah Palin and her unwed-pregnant-teen-filled-possibly-drug-addicted family? Wish you, too, could be part of the Palin clan?
Now you can… or at least you can feel like a genuine Palin-ite thanks to Columbia grad student David Harrington’s Sarah Palin Baby-Name Generator. Join Track, Trig and Bristol with your own fun Sarah Palin-esque name. All you have to do is go to Harrington’s blog Politsk and type your name into the name generator.
Apple Paltrow and other crazy celebrity kid names are so yesterday. Today, everyone’s jumping on the Palin name bandwagon. New York’s Daily News has the scoop on the trend:
If you've overheard co-workers calling each other "Hen Waffle" or "Tangle Jig," then they've already stumbled across the name game that's sweeping cubicles across the city.
It’s already swept OTR. Check out our editors' Palin-ified names:
Samantha Beerman – Mangle Blue Palin
Paul Tassi – Chevy General Palin
Hector Nazario – Hook Tuneup Palin
Tracy O’Neill – Plop Hero Palin
But what about the woman of the hour herself? If Sarah Palin had been born to Sarah Palin (with all the insane rumors swirling about her family, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that she had!) what would her name be? Wait for it… Flack Gobbler Palin. Yes.
Where did Harrington come up with this stuff?
"The nouns came from drilling down into my vast reserves of American arcana," says Harrington. "I sat at the keyboard, and words like torque, mullet, crump and crankshaft just flowed from my fingertips."
If that’s where the names came from, all we can say is drill, baby, drill.