- Vimax Pills Most Effective Penis Enlargement Pills for Permanent Results
- Buy VigRX Plus Fda Approved :: Penis Enlargement for party
- Fos Sale Best Penis Enlargement Pills -Discount VigRX Plus
- Giving a Whole New Meaning To The Word "Cocktail"
- Drinking Game of the Decade: Edward Fortyhands
- The Ultimate Birthday Cake: The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cake Pie
- Taste Freedom In Your Mouth With The Two Most Patriotic Drinks In America
- Ladies, Don't Try This At Home, a Party or Anywhere Else
- Country Hip Hop Dancing: The Best, Worst Thing Ever
- The Most Patriotic Fourth of July Drinking Game Ever: Flag Race
Parties are an excellent venue to socialize with old friends and become acquainted with new ones. However, if you make one too many haphazard trips to the jungle juice-filled bathtub, things can go, horribly, horribly awry.
Truth be told: whenever people hear the word ‘party’, they often lose their minds and, in the process, shatter every conceivable social norm before belligerently stumbling out the door—if they even make it that far—at the end of the night.
The following individuals did just that. Learn from their example, and don’t do the same.
And so, without further ado, here are six signs you’ve failed at a party:
1. Head in the Toilet: Pretty self-explanatory. If you throw up and/or pass out in the toilet, chances are you’ll be called “Toilet Guy” for years to come.
2. The Broad Side of a Barn Test: If you can’t pour a drink into a wide-mouthed glass, you probably couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn either.
3. Cheers!: Every sober individual knows their own strength. If you don’t, you’re probably drunk and don’t even know it.
4. Where Are All the People?: If you RSVP ‘yes’ to an animal’s birthday party, you’ve already failed at the party – and life.
5. The Pile-Up (AKA “Where Did the Girls Go?” Jamboree): If at any point during the evening, you feel the urge to jump onto your buddies, don’t.
6. One Is The Loneliest Number: This picture speaks for itself. My heart weeps for this poor guy.